image
fio's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, April 9, 2011

Piano Fair 2011@Suntec Conventional Centre- You have a date with me today! I am looking forward to see the range of piano they offer and to get one @ an affordable price! Silent piano. The old one is kind of spoilt, some keys deliver no sound.

Weekends pass so quickly!!!!!! :( Isn't it unfair to have 2 days on weekends for relaxation and 5 days a week to work?? Including the fact that I do not really enjoy what I'm doing - as being a pisces, banking job isn't suitable! Yet it's too late to change my path.. though a optimistic person would comment it's never too late for anything! Everyday I go to work, my controller would pick on me -_- this adds on to my work stress... Mistakes , mistakes and mistakes. Though past few days of last week was better. Project presentation is coming up and we are not even halfway thru! Plus exAms!!! Company sponsored some of us who are keen, to take the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment Exams (3 Units, 50MCQ passing mark 35) Once completed, a cert will be issued to us. The tricky part is this, if FAIL, HR will demand $2K plus from us! DAMN stressful though challenging!!

One of another reason why I do not look forward to weekdays is because my boyfriend is working shift, so we hardly spend time together. Weekends are what we have and I need to study on weekends till June 13! Really applause those who juggle part time studying with full time work. WHOA, it's really tough. Exhausted by the end of the date , all I wish is to watch tv, read the books that I enjoy reading...but no, investment book "here I come" . Greatest wish is for the agent to contact him for interviews.

tata~

4:58 PM