image
fio's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Few days back, two adoringly little birds, smaller than a yellow warbler, made their nest on my Father's tall plant outside the main door. A bolt from the blue. I love the way nature works. Descriptive word; extraordinary.

A strong gust of wind (plural) came howling by last night. East-siders agree. Cool and nice, yet on the contary I hoping intensely that it wouldn't last long. Why? The nest, might not endure the 'tornado' (to them, probably it appeared that way, although to us it's simply a more than average wind that arrives in a storm). My brother and I went to open our main door to take a peek at the little nest (I wanted to see if anything can be done to ease the ferocious shaking of the thin stalk looking rather weak compared to the nest.. which is in fact unbelievably bearing its weight ). The wind was that strong it actually requires both our strength to push the door close, logically and of course soil was blown in -a minor problem to solve, merely by sweeping it and everything is okie.. :)

This morning, her grumblings drifted into my ears, apparently to me...

I don't get why you have to make a fuse and criticise my family members (mum & bro) for being 'kapo', opening the door just when we know that things will be blown inside.. A crime to be concern about the nest (as an exaggerated statement) ? Was it purely the laziness or just for the sake of letting it out of you because of your unhappiness? Even if it was because of that, you absolutely have no right to do so, heard of the word 'respect'? I do not mind it, but least for my mother and brother. Let it be the cause of being too accustom and beyond.

Relieved that the nest is safe (checked on it earlier).


I will upload it ! :)) My brother wanted to steal the egg once it's laid.. hahahaa. But..definitely going against my lists of moral rules. Advice hence already given.

6:53 PM