Thursday, February 26, 2009
Yesterday, there was a blind lady selling tissue at the sidewalk of pasir ris interchange. Wanted to donate $2, but have used up all my cash.. by seeing a doc(a diff 1) with laiteck again for my insomia(the spelling looks wrong..). He didnt prescribe any medication for my sleep, instead he had a long talk with me. and a rather strict talk.. he asked me how do i actually feel, so i told him I felt sensation in my head, like some kind of vibration, buzzing, shaky sensation. And while sleeping, I know i'm not totally relaxed. Laiteck actually 'bao tou' me to the doc tt I skipped school because of this -.- and ya..he asked me why in a serious, ordering kind of tone,yet deeply concern..n he kept questioning what do I actually feel that I didnt want to leave the house. so ya.. I told him. He advised me to see the psychologist, might be a case of anxiety n I sld not trust whatever I was thinking, or self diagnose myself.. haha. I should go out more often. ok, back to the topic about the lady, so I donated using whatever means that I have left, all the coins in the wallet. Not much..
Wishlist
- Esap on e chpt Attitudes
*scared* Let's work hard together n get this done good, we are all in this together! The strength in knowing that this is shared among all of us, the force..... will bring us thru! *star wars* LOL
6:04 PM