image
fio's Blog
image image image image
Monday, February 16, 2009

Today's Plan

-to accomplish studying a teeny weeny chapter on Psychology Studyguide.

Today's Wish

-to accomplish studying TWO chapters on Psychology Studyguide. :)) (meaning I have to minimise computer time and distraction time..)

Wondering if these are possible? (on a everyday basis)

-to spend lesser time using computer to play SuPerPoke PeT gaining $$
-computer :wireless going smoothly; fast n easy to log into YoVille every 6 hours to earn $$ too!
-WeNjiE shifu, if its convenient for u, can you accept my Spot The Difference challenge (so i can gain 1 extra play. cos i can't seem to score well;lose b4 i reach my target - -

Today's Situation

-I couldn't sleep.. I woke at 5.15am, played facebook & blogging. I'm really scared for my health. aRgh, nvm.. :~ I'm upset n v v tired of all these.. I'm giving up hope.. Anyway,
Looking forward to

-lunch of Black Pepper Crab (dried) Maggi Mee!!!
and a future lunch of Mee Goreng Maggi Mee!! (Just bought yesTerday at Cold Storage)
and ice
green tea.

UPdates:

Laiteck and I celebrated an early VdaY on Thurs 12Feb 09. Presently with the economy being not at its peak n well, he wanted to save some $, so we self-cooked... and... he made it cHao Ta! :!
We can't really taste the mutton.. tasted burnt.. but we didnt really know how it should look after when it's ready. Here's the picture

i can't load it... yay, now i can after 4 tries. Here it is..









Look at the 2nd Plate -_-" need to use a better 1 but he gave those.

















After that we went Bedok Reservoir for a jog (10 min).

2:54 PM