image
fio's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, January 13, 2009









Had a nice lunch at mac today at bedok with laiteck after going to the temple at Joo Chiat. I ordered the new year prosperity beef burger meal (upsize-under laiteck's command). And he ordered for himself a mc chicken plus 9 nuggets! (spelling seemed wrong) Joo Chiat temple- initially I wanted to release some birds from there, only to realise that they no longer put up swallows for sale. Was told that we can buy birds from any birdshop and bring them to the temple to release. will do that 1 day :) so nice freeing the birds~



On sat, I went to have ba zi reading after facing so many problems with myself.. my mum companied me to adjunied jing zi long (recommended by laiteck). hmm.. although it doesn't really help much in finding any solution, i realised my past life (not very sure though if its actually true..) 1stly, he looked at my palm,the right one. he said in comparison to my size, my palm size is actually very big. - I was a guy in my past life. For a 'male' to actually be reborn as a 'female' it meant that he did something bad in his life as a 'male'. i was told too that in my past life, i killed alot. Not very sure though if its animals, or humans ..scary. Thus in this lifetime, i won't have much luck. (shown by the bottom of my palm being fleshy and the top, flat). (seeing my nose), he said that I will bring good business/wealth luck to my husband.lol. This is the 2nd time I was told about this. ( Went Century Square last week to shop, saw a astro-palm reader.quite a famous 1 i think,he had pictures of himself and celebrities pasted on a make-shift wall;was curious abt my health and love so i asked. I was told, the greatest negative thing which left some impact on me - I will most prob die painless quick..accident.. *scared*) ok, back to the above topic, the more i tink about it, the killings in my past life.. it could have been true.. i have already killed 10 over goldfish and plants, even cactus! my laziness and negliance and selfishness (i know i'm not a good caretaker yet i kept buying them).. i've sined again in tis life yet again : ( . He told me to release birds or give robes to monks to lighten my sins..(not sure of where to get them, if u know, tell me? :) ) I'm don't want to look after anymore fishes or living things..no more deaths.. *..1 of my black goldfish died.. Didnt regret having a ba zi reading.. the fengshui master said there are no clashes btw me and him , which i often think too much that mayb we clash.. karen should know.. haha *wave to karen* and my mother asked when i will marry, lol. he said now can marry already,cos its marriage-able age.
Anyway the chewy candy below is too cute for me to resist not buying,$1.80 from sheng siong, so i bought it. :) shall keep for cny.
ok, have to go back to my studies, Esap..i'm supposed to finish part A today! so sorry for any misconstructed sentences or spelling mistakes. have a good day !








3:51 AM