Thursday, December 11, 2008
I'm unsure of what's going on in us.. feel weird in my head, and physical state and he's having his problems as well.nearly the same.. is it because we think too much? i wonder if horoscope sign plays a part.. being pisces, could it be that we tend to not be in the practical real world and lives only in the imaginary world? as being dreamy, full of imagination is what that describes pisces people. Wanted to go for a brain scan but.. This prob has been there nearly about a year.. I really don't want to think otherwise. I will not give up on us. but i really feel like i'm just a brain with a body tt i can't control .
Have missed 2 weeks of lecture.. and have been cooping at home. Eating and slping/but not really eating and not really slping :S .. i dunno if i sld give up on my studies.. or myself.
All of you must watch the 9pm Nyonya show ok? it's nice! jeanette is a really good actress. really pretty and refined. =D
ok.. to lighten everything up, I will show you a picture of my cupboard. :x dun laff.. lol. haha, only nearly 3% of the clothes i wear.. the other 98% i didnt. I sort of question myself sometimes, as to why i tend to behave differently at times. Got to really strenghten my personality.. but i really dunno what kind of person i am..

Goodnight..

i wish my life and brain,its chemicals or other things that is affecting me to b as simple as me then <-
Goodnight, Sweet dreams
6:32 AM