image
fio's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, December 7, 2008


By the way, my goldfish- banana (the longest one with me; i tink abt a yr) died due to my negligence =( Look at its head.. I'm unsure of the type of virus that has caused it to have 'a hole in the top of its head' but I'm really curious about it =( I can just imagine the pain.. It caught the virus quite some time later after I have introduced the 2 new fishes from my dad's tank (the fishes shown above).. and I actually did that in order to save them as ALL the fishes died in his tank due to the malfunctioning of the filter. I guess doing a good deed doesn't give you anything good after all..why is it unfair?




Anyway today, I bought 2 more new fishes. Giggly and Bubbles.















Hmm..after watching the daily 9pm show "Little Nyonya", wanted to try some of their kuihs out of curiousity. Thus, I went to buy this Kuih Rempah Udang,wrapped in banana leaf, from Whitesands -Bangawan Solo; made of glutinous rice, shedded white coconut , rempah ( dunno what is tis actually) and chili paste ( stuffing). Felt a little cheated initially as I was looking for the 'blue rice' one- the udang Jeanette Aw made for Pierre's mother in one of the episode; from the way she/Pierre eats and the "fragrance" she commented, it really seemed nice :x. This Nonya drama has really taught me alot; of their customs and open up new types of food to me. I'm not really a foodie person. About its taste, it nice. I love the chili paste/prawn paste? stuffing. Wrapped around with chewy sticky rice, I will rate it *good. goodnight..











6:19 AM